There is so much to know about the world of new babies. The early months and years of parenthood are a sleep-deprived, whirlwind for many – but they don’t have to be.
An Infant Sleep, Babywearing & Breastfeeding Educator – like me – can help you understand and respect ‘normal’ infant behaviour, understand your baby's needs, and importantly, create the conditions that will get everyone through the day thriving (and smiling!).
My additional education packages are below, and I am also happy to customize to suit your needs if you’re looking for something slightly different. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your unique needs – or to set up a free consultation.
"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family." - Mother Teresa
A well rounded package, to support you and your family's sleep needs.
- FaceTime, Google Chat, Skype or phone consult (approximately 1 hour)
- Sleep and wellness assessment
- Detailed notes (plus relevant tips, tricks and information) from the session
- 15 minute follow up chat, within 1-4 weeks after the initial consult
Demystify all those wraps and carriers, learn how to wear your baby confidently and discover how wearing your baby can help add ease to your day.
- Learn 1-2 styles of carries, with your own or demo carriers and wraps
- Explore long and short woven wraps, stretchy wraps, Meh Dais, buckle carriers and more
- Follow up e-chats can be booked in 15 minute increments
A home visit allows for the most in depth and thorough support.
- In home consult to provide support through any stage of your infant feeding journey
- Essential tips and tricks to get breastfeeding off to a great start
- Referrals to complimentary professionals, including body workers and Lactation Consultants when needed
*HST will be added during payment.
Reduced rates on private pre or postnatal yoga sessions are available to all clients. We also offer payment plans upon request. Please feel free to reach out for more information, or to book a free 20 minute phone consultation.
I had bed-shared and nursed my darling baby boy on demand, all day and all night, since the day he was born. But after nearly two years of waking up every 2 hours, or more, I was absolutely exhausted and very much missed sharing a bedroom with my husband. I was not interested in letting my son "cry-it-out" and didn't want to do anything that compromised my attachment parenting philosophies. We had previously hired a sleep coach whose "gentle" sleep strategies were nothing more than leaving him to cry himself to sleep and whose "customized" sleep plan was anything but. With the long-term goal of night weaning our son and moving towards independent sleeping, Kate worked with us on ways to slowly make this transition in a way that we felt comfortable with.
I could write page after page about what an unbelievably genuine, caring, down-to-earth woman Kate is. She is smart, sensitive, thoughtful, real. She gets it. She is a mum who is walking in my shoes.
I wasn't just a client to her. She took a vested interest in our family and provided us with the most thoughtfully personalized plan and truly helpful resources.
I didn't feel judged or intimated. Kate made me feel supported, appreciated and hopeful. She helped me see the light at the end of my sleep deprived tunnel and she has held my hand all the way through it. I would recommend Kate to any family in a heartbeat. She is a very, very special person."